This is probably why I like making websites so much. Most of the work is done over a short period of time, and I gradually earn money or other types of compensation from them.
But making enough money to live off the Internet and getting a percent back for shopping at your favorite retailers are two completely different topics. Sorry, I like to ramble sometimes...
Back On-TopicNot surprisingly being an Internet entrepreneur I know of several websites that offer members the option to receive a percent back or points for shopping through their website. You don't need to worry about shady sites stealing your credit card information. You will still do all of your shopping through the same retailer there is just a couple of extra steps you need to take to earn rewards.
How It Works
- The first step is registering for a rewards site. In my next post I will give a list of my favorite ones. Some may require you to confirm your email address.
- Next you will need to login the site you joined and head over to their shopping section. Here they will list the places you can get points or a percent back off the purchase price. The percent back ranges from 0.05 to 5.0.
- Click on the site you want to shop with.
- Pick out the items you wish to purchase and checkout normally.
- After you have completed your purchase you should see how much you got within a few minutes, but sometimes it will take longer especially during the holidays there might be a delay.
Hopefully you have found this post helpful, and if you choose not to join in you at least know more about how it works. I feel like every little bit counts and using some of these sites helps me squeeze everything I can out of my shopping budget.